- Visa will be issued according to the dates, mentioned on the application form.
- The passport should not expire earlier than six months after the validity term of the requested visa.
- Other necessary documents will be determined by the our company at the time of application
- Pickup and Drop off service by request.
- Please be informed price are subject to change and depend on nationality and special requirements.
Holders of passports issued by the following 12 nations are not required to obtain a visa for Kyrgyzstan for an indefinite stay: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cuba, Georgia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, North Korea, Russia, Tajikistan, Vietnam.
Holders of passports issued by the following 2 nations are not required to obtain a visa for Kyrgyzstan for a maximum stay of 90 days: Mongolia, Ukraine.
Holders of passports are not required to obtain a visa for Kyrgyzstan for a maximum stay of 60 days: European Union European Union / EFTA citizens; Bulgaria, Cyprus and Romania: Australia, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Canada, Kuwait, Monaco, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican City.
Holders of passports issued by the following 2 nations are not required to obtain a visa for Kyrgyzstan for a maximum stay of 30 days: Malaysia, Turkey.
Holders of passports issued by the following nations are eligible to obtain a visa on arrival valid for a maximum stay of 30 days: Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Cyprus, Indonesia, Israel, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Oman, Philippines, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, South Africa, Thailand, Venezuela.
This is a non-government site and whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the information is correct and up to date, there may be changes which we are not aware of. It is always a good idea to check the latest regulations. You should confirm details with your local Department of Consular service of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic.