- Visa will be issued according to the dates, mentioned on the application form.
- The passport should not expire earlier than six months after the validity term of the requested visa.
- Other necessary documents will be determined by the our company at the time of application.
- Pickup and Drop off service by request.
- Please be informed all above prices are subject to change and depend on nationality and special requirements.
- The visa for Kazakhstan shall be extended by offices of the Consular Service Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan and by migration police departments of the Ministry of the Interior of Kazakhstan, regional interior departments/interior departments and by those of Astana and Almaty cities.
- Visa may be extended only if there are documents (licenses, contracts etc.), acknowledging the need to extend the stay of a foreign national in Kazakhstan.
- Stay of staff of foreign diplomatic missions and consular offices, international institutions and other offices of foreign states, accredited or registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, shall be extended by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan for a period not exceeding the accreditation validity period.
RULES FOR STAYING IN KAZAKHSTAN
- In accordance with Kazakh law, a foreign national arriving in the country for over 5 days, must apply within five calendar days upon crossing the Kazakhstan national border to the country’s interior authorities for registration at the place of his/her permanent or temporary residence.
- Some hotels are authorised to register foreigners.
- Registration shall be done for a period not exceeding the validity of the foreigner’s national passport and visa.
- Individuals arriving in Kazakhstan from countries that have entered into international agreements (with Kazakhstan) on visa-free entry and stay shall be registered for no more than 90 days – and later the registration may be extended for another 90 days. (Appendix 7)
- Foreigners who have been permitted to work – applying procedures for employing foreign workers established under law – shall be registered for a period during which such a permit is valid.
- Passports of nationals of Australia, Austria, Belgium, UK, Hungary, Greece, Denmark, Israel, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Canada, Korea, Lichtenstein, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, UAE, Portugal, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, USA, Croatia, Finland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden and Japan shall be registered at the same time the offices of the Kazakhstan Ministry of Foreign Affairs abroad grant the Kazakh diplomatic, official, business, tourist or private visa.
- However, if for some reasons nationals of the above-mentioned 35 states have not been registered with offices of the Kazakhstan Ministry of Foreign Affairs abroad, then their passports shall be registered by border inspection departments of the Kazakhstan National Security Committee’s border authorities at the national border crossing points (arriving via 13 international airports of Kazakhstan: Astana, Nur-Sultan, Uralsk, Atyrau, Aktau, Karaganda, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Pavlodar, Kostanai, Aktyubinsk, Shymkent, Taraz, Semei). Similarly, if for some reason a foreigner fails to get registered while crossing the national border at the crossing point, he/she must register with the migration police department of the Interior Ministry at the place of temporary residence.