- The issued visa valid for 60 days and once enter in China one can stay up to 30 days per entry.
- To apply for Double entry, one should have entered China for at least 2 times in 6 months
- To apply for Multiple entry in half year, one should have entered China for at least 4 times in 6 months
- To apply for Multiple entry in one year, one should have entered China for at least 5 times in one year.
- Visas will be issued according to the dates mentioned on the application form.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months.
- Other necessary documents will be determined by the our company at the time of application
- Pickup and Drop off service by request.
- Please be informed all above prices are subject to change and depend on nationality and special requirements.
This is a non-government site and whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the information is correct and up to date, there may be changes which we are not aware of. It is always a good idea to check the latest regulations. You should confirm details with your local China Consular Office.